TERMS AND CONDITIONS / CLIENT AGREEMENT
Before you begin using our services and setting up your account with, SignalsToro.com (herein referred to as “we,” “us,” or “SignalsToro”), please read the following Terms and Conditions / client Agreement (the: “Agreement”).
If you (“you” or “Client”) agree to these Terms, and wish to use SignalsToro website or any sub-domain (“Site” or “Website”), please click on the “I Agree” button. This Agreement together with all additional rules, policies and disclaimers published on the Site or otherwise notified to you will constitute a binding agreement between you and SignalsToro and that this Agreement constitutes “writing signed by you” under any applicable law or regulation. This Agreement is subject to change by SignalsToro without prior notice (unless prior notice is required by law), by posting of the revised Agreement on the Web site. Note that any violation of this Agreement may result in termination your account with SignalsToro.
By using the Site and our Services, you represent that you have read and understand this Agreement and agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree with this Agreement, in whole or in part, please do not continue to use the Site.
In the event that you have any complaints, claims or disputes with regard to any outcome regarding the services or any other activity performed by SignalsToro, you should in the first instance contact SignalsToro Customer Service via the ‘Contact Us’ details on the website.
If these conditions are translated into another language, the English Language version will prevail in the event of any conflict between the translation and the English language version. Please note that these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any of the game rules or other documents referred to in these Terms and Conditions.
APPLICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By using our services and/or by acknowledging that you have read this Agreement when you register to open your Account with us (the: “Account”), you agree to comply with this Agreement, and you acknowledge that your failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may result in disqualification, the closure of your Account and/or legal action against you, as appropriate and as further specified in this Agreement. You acknowledge that if you accept this Agreement, we will start providing you with the benefit of the services and as a consequence of this, if you accept this Agreement when registering for our services, you will not later be able to cancel your registration, although you can close your Account in accordance with this Agreement.
2. SignalsToro shall make available to you a broad range of financial information and real-time content (which are not to be regarded as recommendations under any circumstances) that is generated internally or obtained from agents, vendors or partners (“Third Party Providers” and the “Services” respectively). This includes, but is not limited to, financial market data, quotes, analyst opinions and research reports, graphs or data (“Market Information“) as well as signals regarding market influences, trends, indicators and etc. (collectedly “Signals“).
3. You agree that you are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all computer hardware, software, communication equipment, and access lines necessary to access the Service. You will bear all costs and expenses associated with such materials and with your rights and obligations under this Agreement.
The Service is not offered whenever its use is not permitted under your local law.
4. SignalsToro reserves the right to suspend, modify, remove and/or add any Service in its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice and SignalsToro will not be liable for any such action.
5. SignalsToro may introduce, without prior notice, additional services, or enhance, modify, or change the existing Service, including its design, scope, and availability. SignalsToro may offer the new or modified Service at its sole discretion, during the term of this Agreement. SignalsToro may refuse to let you use future or modified Services for any reason, or allow you to use the modified Service contingent upon your agreement to additional or modified Terms. You agree that SignalsToro will not be held liable for inconveniences or malfunctions that may occur at such times.
6. SignalsToro will not be liable in any way in the event of failure of or damage or destruction to Client’s computer systems, data or records or any part thereof, or for delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from the failure or mismanagement of any telecommunications or computer equipment or software.
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal purposes, for helping violate any law or regulation, or in any manner inconsistent with the Agreement. You agree to use the Service exclusively for your own non-commercial benefit. You cannot resell the Service (or any Market Information or Signals), transfer it to another, or use it for the benefit of another person or entity. You agree not to use, transfer, or distribute any information contained in the Service in any manner that could compete with the business of SignalsToro or of any of its suppliers.
8. The Service is not offered whenever its use is not permitted under local law.
9. You may not change, copy, distribute, broadcast, present, execute, photocopy, publish, or sell any item of information, Software, or Service (including Market Information or Signals), that appears on this Website or in the application.
10. SignalsToro reserves the right to suspend the operation of this site or any part or sections of it according to at its sole discretion.
LEGAL USE REQUIREMENTS
11. Client may only use our services if he/she are at the minimum legal age in Client’s jurisdiction and it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that apply in Client’s jurisdiction. SignalsToro reserves the right to ask for proof of age from Client and Client’s account may be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided.
12. Client understands that laws regarding financial contracts / foreign exchange trading vary throughout the world, and it is Client’s obligation alone to ensure that Client fully complies with any law, regulation or directive, relevant to Client’s country of residency with regards to the use of the Web site. For avoidance of doubt, the ability to access to SignalsToro’s Web site does not necessarily mean that SignalsToro’s services, and/or Client’s activities through it, are legal under the laws, regulations or directives relevant to Client’s country of residency.
13. You understand and accept that SignalsToro is unable to provide you any legal advice or assurances and that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that at all times you comply with the laws that govern you and that you have the complete legal right to use the services. Any use of the services is at your sole option, discretion and risk.
CLIENT REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
14. Client represents and warrants that:
(i) If Client is a natural person, Client is of sound mind, legal age and legal competence.
(ii) If Client is not a natural person, (A) Client is duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization; (B) execution and delivery of this Agreement and performance of all obligations contemplated under this Agreement have been duly authorized by Client; and (C) each person executing and delivering this Agreement on behalf of the Client performing the obligations contemplated under this Agreement on behalf of Client, has been duly authorized by Client to do so.
(iii) Client has read and understands the provisions contained in this Agreement, including, without limitation, SignalsToro’s Risk Disclosure Statement.
(iv) Client will review this Agreement each time it is amended; and (A) Client will not affect any transaction in Client’s account unless Client understands this Agreement, and Client agrees that in effecting any transaction it is deemed to represent that it has read and understands this Agreement as in effect at the time of such use of the Website; and (B) Client agrees to, and shall at all times comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations and Client hereby declares that the execution and delivery by Client of this Agreement and performance of all of Client’s obligations contemplated under this Agreement will not violate any statute, rule, regulation, ordinance, charter, by-law or policy applicable to Client .
(v) Client shall not use his Account with SignalsToro for any illegal activity.
(vi) Client warrants that he will not attempt to hack, make unauthorized alterations to or introduce any kind of malicious code to the Service or the Website. As such, the Client will not, without limitation, (a) reverse engineer or decompile (in whole or in part) any software available through the Website; or (b) make copies, modify, reproduce, transmit, alter or distribute all or any part of the Web-Site or any material or information contained on it.
MARKET INFORMATION & SIGNALS
15. Client acknowledges that (i) any Market Information or Signals communicated to Client by SignalsToro or by any person within SignalsToro, does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any the financial instruments, (ii) SignalsToro makes no representation, warranty or guarantee as to, and shall not be responsible for, the accuracy or completeness of any information or Signals furnished to Client (iii) Client acknowledges that SignalsToro and/or its officers, directors, affiliates, associates, stockholders or representatives may have a position in or may intend to buy or sell financial instruments, which are the subject of market information or the Signals furnished to Client, and that the market position of SignalsToro or any such officer, director, affiliate, associate, stockholder or representative may not be consistent with the market information or the Signals furnished to Client by SignalsToro.
16. Market Information and Signals provided on the Website is not intended as investment advice. SignalsToro and its Third Party Providers do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the Market Information or the Signals, or warrant any results from Client’s use or reliance on the Market Information or Signals.
17. You agree that your access to the Service and to the Market Information and the Signals through the Service is on an “as is” and “as available” basis. SignalsToro and its Third Party Providers specifically disclaim any representations or warranties, express or implied, of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not provide tax or investment advice, and we do not advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment. You should always seek the assistance of a professional for tax and investment advice. Certain information and data provided in connection with the Service may be delayed, as specified by financial exchanges or information providers. You agree not to use errors or omissions in such information as the basis for any claim, demand, or cause of action against SignalsToro or any of its information providers. We may link to websites, promote services from other companies, or offer you the option to download software from other companies. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for those websites, services, and software, and that we have no control over them.
18. Market Information or the Signals may quickly become unreliable for various reasons including, for example, changes in market conditions or economic circumstances. Neither SignalsToro nor the Third Party Providers are obligated to update any information or Signals or opinions contained in any Market Information, and SignalsToro may discontinue offering Market Information or Signals at any time without notice.
19. Client agrees that neither SignalsToro nor the Third Party Providers will be liable in any way for the termination, interruption, delay or inaccuracy of any Market Information or Signals. Client will not “deep-link”, redistribute or facilitate the redistribution of Market Information or Signals, nor will provide access to Market Information and Signals to anyone who is not authorized by SignalsToro to receive Market Information and Signals.
FEES, RENEWALS AND CANCELLATION
20. Payment for use of the Services will be charged in advance according to the membership you purchased (monthly, quarterly, yearly). All fees and charges are non-refundable. Your subscription is renewed automatically unless it is terminated by SignalsToro in accordance with this Agreement, or unless you notify us of your decision to cancel your subscription. The appropriate fee for your subscription will be billed automatically at the beginning of each renewal period to the credit card designated by you during registration (or subsequently changed by you), unless you cancel your subscription before the beginning of the relevant renewal period.
21. You agree to pay all fees and charges incurred in connection with your username and password, including applicable taxes, at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred.
22. SignalsToro may change the fees or charges for the use of the site or any portion of it. Any change to the fees or charges for use of the Services during your current subscription period become effective at the beginning of the first renewal period, following notice of such change. You agree to accept notices about changes in fees or charges by our posting the information on SignalsToro website or by sending you email messages, as determined by SignalsToro at its sole discretion.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
23. All trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos displayed throughout the Site are the property of SignalsToro or licensed by third parties. You may not display, use as a link, use as a meta tag, or otherwise use any of the trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos displayed throughout the Site without the prior written consent of the owner of the trademark, trade name, service mark and logo.
24. Further, all other material used by SignalsToro, including but not limited to the software, images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, broadcast content, Market information. Signals, videos, music, audio, text (and any intellectual property rights in and to any of the same) is owned or licensed by SignalsToro or one of its subsidiaries or associated group companies and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. You obtain no rights in such copyright material or trade or service marks and must not use them without SignalsToro written permission.
25. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as conferring any license or right to any trademark or other intellectual property right of SignalsToro or any other party.
26. After approving your account SignalsToro will grant you a non – exclusive, non – transferable and limited personal license to access and use the Web site (the “license”). This license is conditioned on your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The license will terminate if SignalsToro believes that any information provided by you, including your e-mail address, is no longer current or accurate, or if you fail to otherwise comply with any term or condition of this Agreement and all rules and guidelines for each service.
27. Client agrees and acknowledges that all conversations regarding Client’s account or Services between Client and SignalsToro personnel may be electronically recorded with or without a previous warning. Client further agrees to the use of such recordings and transcripts thereof as evidence by either party in connection with any dispute or proceeding that may arise involving Client or SignalsToro. Client understands that SignalsToro destroys such recordings at regular intervals in accordance with SignalsToro’s established business procedures and Client hereby consents to such destruction.
28. You agree that your use of the Signals and of any other Marketing information you obtain by using the Service is at your sole risk. You acknowledge that the Service is provided for information purposes only, and that it is not intended to serve as advice or recommendation in you trading decisions. Past performance may be analyzed as part of the information provided to you in connection with the Service, but you should not consider it to be indicative of future performance. You acknowledge that SignalsToro is not a broker or investment advisor,and acts independently from any suggested collaborators, does not make buy, sell, or hold recommendations. SignalsToro insists that you should not make any trading decision without first consulting your financial advisor and conducting your own research and due diligence, including carefully reviewing the prospectuses and other public filings relevant to your trading decisions. The Service provides information collected from various sources, such as quarterly reports, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, and others. SignalsToro does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the sequences of Signals and of the Service in general. The provision of portions of the Service is subject to the terms and conditions of other parties involved. SignalsToro obtains its information from sources it believes to be trustworthy. But because of possible human or mechanical errors by SignalsToro or its sources, SignalsToro cannot guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of any of the information it provides, and it is not responsible for any errors or omissions. SignalsToro is not responsible for the results you achieve by using the information it provides, and therefore you acknowledge that SignalsToro cannot and will not make any guarantee or other promise regarding any results that may be achieved by using this information.
29. You should note that all information provided on this website is intended solely for informational purposes and is obtained from sources believed to be reliable and accurate but SignalsToro does not guarantee the information accuracy, and will not accept liability for any loss or damage which may arise directly or indirectly from the information or your inability to access the website, for any delay in or failure of the transmission or the receipt of any instruction or notifications sent through the website.
30. You acknowledge that you didn’t receive any guarantees or advice from SignalsToro or from any of its representatives or any introducing agent or other entity with whom you are conducting your account and you didn’t entered into an agreement with SignalsToro, for obtaining SignalsToro’s services, by relying upon or consideration of any such guarantees or advice or similar representations and you further agree not to hold SignalsToro responsible for any losses incurred as a consequence of your trading instructions.
31. You understand that trading with financial instruments / foreign exchange may result in profits as well as losses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Forex, stocks, Commodities, indices, and Crypto derivatives are products that are involved a high level of risk. Client must ensure that he/she fully understand the risks involved and seek independent advice if necessary, taking into account your investment objectives and level of experience. Client should not risk more than he/she are prepared to lose. Never risk medical and other emergency funds, retirement savings, funds set aside for purposes such as home ownership and funds required to meet your living expenses.
32. You agree that SignalsToro will not be liable in any way to you or to any other person in the event of force majeure, or for the act of any Government or legal authority, or for the failure of or damage or destruction to its computer systems, data or records or any part thereof, or for delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from the failure or mismanagement of any telecommunications or computer equipment or software.
33. The parties shall be released of all responsibilities for partial, full or non-fulfillment, as well as for improper fulfillment of the obligations under this Agreement, if such non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment was a result of extraordinary events, which occurred after this Agreement was concluded and which the party could not either foresee or prevent (natural calamities, wars, armed conflicts etc.).
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
34. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITE, ALL SOFTWARE USED BY IT AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SIGNALSTORO AND ITS SOFTWARE PROVIDERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEB SITE OR THE MATERIALS ARE COMPLETELY ERROR FREE, WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, ARE COMPATIBLE WITH ALL EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE CONFIGURATIONS, FREE OF VIRUSES, ERRORS, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS.
35. Computer systems are vulnerable in varying degrees to computer viruses, bugs, power disruptions, communication line disruptions, Internet access failures, Internet content failures, attacks by hackers and other problems. We have taken reasonable steps so that such problems will not materially affect our business, but do not guarantee that the Site is immune to such problems. It is your responsibility to protect yourself from such problems. Steps you may consider taking to mitigate the vulnerability of your computer system include using firewalls, password protection, and anti-virus programs.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
36. IN NO EVENT SHALL SIGNALSTORO, ITS SOFTWARE PROVIDERS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR INCOME, OR LOSS OF USE OF EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OPPORTUNITY OR DATA) RELATED TO OR THAT ARISE FROM (A) YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR THE MATERIALS, (B) ANY FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OR ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, COMMUNICATION, BROADCASTING, TECHNOLOGY OR OTHER SYSTEM. (C) YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE, OR (D) ANY GOODS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED OR LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF SIGNALSTORO IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ACTED NEGLIGENTLY OR IF THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES STATED HEREIN FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
37. Neither SignalsToro nor any of its information providers, their subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, and licensors (the “Excluded parties“) will be liable, jointly or severally, to you or to any other person, as a result of your access or use of the Service for indirect, consequential, special, incidental, punitive, or exemplary damages, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost savings, and lost revenues, whether or not caused by negligence, tort, contract, or other theory of liability. You understand and agree that your use of the Service is at your own risk.
38. You are entirely responsible for your use the Website, the application, and the information. In particular, you are entirely and exclusively responsible for any decision you should make with regard to the information provided by SignalsToro, or based on this information.
39. You are responsible for ensuring that no virus or other malicious software enters your system, and for taking all required measures to safeguard your credentials for accessing your protection systems.
40. SignalsToro has no liability or duty of indemnification related to unusable data, lost or data, by whatever means, in whatever form. This limitation of liability additionally eliminates any duty or liability on the part of SignalsToro related to unusable date, lost or corrupt Client transactions or data, resulting in part or in whole from third-party software or networking goods or services or from internet related problems or from actions or events outside of SignalsToro ‘s control.
41. SignalsToro disclaims any and all liability resulting from or related to any breach of Internet security or disruption, distortions or delays of Client’s connections to the internet, due to any reason. SignalsToro will not be liable for any damage, loss, expense, or consequence of any malfunction or disruption of communication links, in website operation, or in data transmission caused by malfunctions that are beyond our control.
42. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us, our third party service providers, our software providers, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third-party information providers to from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service using your account or that may arise out of or in connection with (a) any breach of this Agreement by you or through a machine on which you access the Website; (b) any of your user-contributed content infringing this Agreement or the rights of any person or entity; or (c) any purchase or other property-related transaction to which you are party or that is entered into in connection with this Site.
43. SignalsToro is entitled to terminate the Service, withdraw your registration, and disable your access to the services, temporarily or permanently, at its sole discretion, in each of the following cases: (i) if you used the Service to commit or try to commit an unlawful act, an act deemed to be unlawful, or an act that helped or encouraged the commission of such an act; (ii) if you did not comply with this Agreement; (iii) if you committed an act that would prevent others from registering to the Services, using it, or benefiting from it in any way; (iv) if you deliberately submitted false information when you registered for the Service; (v) if you committed an act deemed harmful to SignalsToro or to any third parties, including other users of the Service, or caused such harm by omission; (vi) in case of bankruptcy, filing for court protection from creditors, or winding up.
Notwithstanding the above, SignalsToro may terminate this Agreement for any reason, at its absolute discretion, subject to reasonable prior written notification to you (“Termination Notice“), in which case you will be charged, if applicable, only for the period of time that the Service has been available to you, including during the period of the Termination Notice.
44. SignalsToro may give notice of termination by means of a general notice displayed on SignalsToro’s Website, by electronic mail sent to your e-mail address stored by SignalsToro with your account information, or by written communication, sent by first class mail to your address stored by SignalsToro with your account information.
45. You agree that you will only use the services provided by SignalsToro in accordance with the Terms and Condition set out in this Agreement. Any breach of these conditions by you which results in SignalsToro incurring any losses or costs will render you liable to compensate SignalsToro for any said losses or costs in their entirety.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
46. We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide on our Website and in our application when you subscribe to our service. The information may include your name, address, e-mail address, billing information, IP address, browser type, and any other information you disclose. This information is used to provide the service you request and to communicate with you. We may use your personal information to provide you with information by various means, including e-mail, to informed you about products and services that may be of interest to you, and providing you with a better customer experience.
47. SignalsToro may share your personal information with its affiliates (including affiliated websites under ownership or control shared by SignalsToro) and service providers. SignalsToro may share with other third parties information about Website users, such as that fact that you use our Website or other websites, and that you use the services provided on our Website or other websites, but only anonymously and in aggregated form. SignalsToro may also share your personal information with a third party (“Third party provider“) that may provide special offers or promotions to you, which may be of interest to you.
48. Third party cooperation may occasionally be subjected to changes, therefore SignalsToro does not undertake to continue providing services to customers in the event of third party activity termination.
50. Some of the uses and disclosures mentioned in this Terms may involve the transfer and processing of your personal information to various countries worldwide, where different levels of privacy protection are in force than in your country. By submitting your personal information, you consent to such transfer and processing.
51. SignalsToro may provide links to third-party websites, including social networking websites. Because we do not control third-party websites and are not responsible for any information you may provide while accessing such sites, we encourage you to read the privacy policies of those websites before providing any information to such websites.
53. You should assume that all use of our web site, chat, emails and telephone calls between you and SignalsToro will be recorded. These recordings will be the sole property of SignalsToro and may be used as evidence in the event of any dispute or to improve customer care.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
54. This Agreement, the rights and obligations of the parties hereto, and any judicial or administrative action or proceeding arising directly or indirectly hereunder or in connection with the transactions contemplated hereby, whether brought by Client or by SignalsToro, shall be governed by, construed and enforced in all respects by laws of England and shall be held, within Nicosia, Cyprus applicable court, exclusively.
55. Client consents and submits to, and waives any objection that it may have to such venue, and further agrees to waive any right that it may have to transfer or change the venue or any such action or proceeding. Client hereby consents and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of any appropriate court located in Nicosia, Cyprus, in any action or proceeding arising directly or indirectly hereunder, whether brought by Client or SignalsToro.
MODIFICATION AND AMENDMENTS
56. You fully understand and agree to be bound by these Conditions and as modified and/or amended by SignalsToro from time to time, SignalsToro reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such changes shall have effect immediately upon publication on this site and you agree to be bound by them and to regularly review these terms for the purposes of monitoring such changes. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate these Conditions. Your continued use of the services following notification will be deemed binding acceptance of the modification. It is your sole responsibility to review these Conditions and any amendments each time you play. These Conditions and the documents referred to herein represent the complete and final Conditions agreed between you and SignalsToro in relation to these Terms and Conditions and supersede any and all prior agreements between you and SignalsToro.
57. This Agreement embodies the entire agreement between SignalsToro and the Client, superseding any and all prior written and oral agreements.
CLIENT ACKNOWLEDGES HAVING RECEIVED, READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE FOREGOING CLIENT AGREEMENT AND HEREBY AGREES TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREOF.
This Agreement was last updated on 24 April 2018 and supersedes any previous Agreement.